👉🏽 If you're adding FB Ads to your marketing mix in 2017
👉🏽 If you're interested in 🔼 your brand awareness (local & global)
👉🏽 If you're looking for a niche audience
👉🏽 If you're ready to bring targeted traffic to your sales funnel
👉🏽 If you want to extend your reach beyond your personal network
👉🏽 If you're lost about where to start or how much to spend
or 👉🏽 If you want to use FB Ads to create political change
Then I invite you to join our diverse group of women to take their business/passion to the next phase.
CLICK HERE for the event on Facebook
CLICK HERE to register now
I've been running FB Ads for local and global clients over the last 18 months and I incorporate best practices, strategy and project management into my business & brunch workshops. I'd love to have you join our group!
~Leads and Lattes~
Facebook Ads 101 Workshop + Brunch
- How to create a sequence of ad campaigns to grow your local brand awareness
- How to create engaging ads by learning best practices in sizing, images and messaging
- Learn about what matters to grow your ROI and how to keep your ad spend low
- 3 C's formula for content ideas that help you connect with your target audience
- Do's and Don'ts of FB Ads to avoid getting your account shut down
You'll have all your questions answered such as:
- Am I paying too much for leads on Facebook?
- How much money should i spend every month?
- Should I run FB Ads or should I hire a marketing agency?
Leave the workshop with the confidence and clarity to start effectively promoting your business beyond your personal network so you can bring in quality leads and sales through Facebook.
9-9:30am Light Breakfast and Networking
9:30-11:45am Workshop Content
11:45-12:30pm Look over my shoulder as I create and run a real ad campaign
12:30-1pm Light lunch, Networking and Celebratory drinks
Friday May 19th
309 Millburn Ave
Looking forward to seeing you there!